At this free adobe Photoshop tutorial we describe in details that how to retouch jewellery image in Photoshop cc to maintain subject design, shape, lighting tone. Jewellery retouching service is one of the creative service of Photoshop editing and it is most require service for eCommerce business owner.
1. Open Image
Start by opening the image in Photoshop. For open your image, you can drag the image in Photoshop or from Photoshop go to file> open and select the image.
2. Select pen tool , new path and clipping path ring area
Next select pen tool from tool bar, open path window from window. Take a new path. For taking a new path click “Create new path” in path window. Now select the whole ring with the pen tool.
3. New path and only clipping white diamond
Take a new path in path panel and now select only the white diamonds.
4. Again new path only clipping red diamond
Again take a new path and now select the red stone.
5. Select new path and all 3 path copy and paste path 4
Once again take a new path and this time copy all the paths and paste in this new path.
6. Select all single path and single new layer (ctrl+j)
Now select all single layer and copy the background from layer panel. To copy the image press ctrl+j
7. Now go to image>adjustment>hue/saturation
Now go to Image menu>adjustment>hue/saturation.
8. Select yellow hue 0,saturation -100,lightness 100
From hue/Saturation tab select yellow hue 0, saturation 100 and lightness 100.
9. Select eyedropper and select color,brush spot side
Select eyedropper from the tool bar, select a color from the image where you think the color is good.
10. Clipping path inside area.section and brush
Select the inside area and brush.
11. election diamond layer ,and IMAGE .adjustment>match color
Now select diamond layer, from image menu go to adjustment>Match color
12. Select source and diamond png
Select the source image which color you want to pick and the diamond layer.
13. Now select red diamond and image > adjustment> color balance
And now select red stone and from Image menu go to adjustment>Color balance.
14. And finally Jewellery retouch complete
You may watch this tutorial in details from below video